Bay Club features two 25-yard lap pools, two recreational pools, an outdoor spa, and an all-new Splash Landing waterpark, and offers a full range of swim programs for people of all ages and abilities. All pools are heated and beautifully designed. We are proud to staff an experienced team of professional coaches, trainers, and teachers, all of whom are Red-Cross-certified in water safety.
- Two-story water slide
- Water play structure with baby slide
- Splash pad with interactive fountains
Main Lap Pool
- 8 lanes, 25 yards, 80º F
- Available every day for adult lap swimming, Masters swim practice, advanced swim lessons and the Pacific Sports Resort Redwood Shores Panthers advanced swimmers
- Members must share lanes when needed
Back Lap Pool
- 6 lanes, 25 yards, 83º F
- Available every day for lap swimming, advanced swim lessons, water fitness classes and swim team and camps
- During summer used mainly for family recreation and children’s swim lessons
- Lifeguards on duty only during the summer
- 57 x 22 feet, 88º F
- Available every day for recreational swimming and swim lessons
- Covered year-round for more protection from the elements
- Oversized to accommodate up to 19 people
- Lighting provided for night use
- Available to members 13 years of age and older
- No food, drink or glass containers allowed
Lifeguards are on duty 7 days a week in June, July and August from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. In May and September, lifeguards are on duty Saturdays and Sundays only, from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
General Pool Etiquette
1. Please take a soap shower before entering pools or spa.
2. Please do not run on pool decks.
3. Jumping or diving off pool edges is prohibited.
4. Please do not sit or climb over the lane lines.
5. Food, drink or glass containers are not allowed in or near the pool areas.
6. Keep balls, Frisbees or large inner tubes away from pool and pool area.
Please take a moment to read our Pool Closure Policy.
Let’s Avoid Pool Closures!
Please adhere to the following policies to ensure the health and safety of our members:
Accidents in the Pool
When we do have an accident in one of our pools, it may be closed for the following times:
- Interactive Closed for 2 hours
- Instructional Pool Closed for 4 hours
- Back Lap Pool Closed for 17 hours
- Main Lap Pool Closed for 24 hours
- It is mandatory that all children in diapers, or not fully potty trained, wear disposable swim diapers along with reusable plastic pants.
- Plastic training pants, normal diapers, and swimsuits with built in diapers are not acceptable.
- Make sure children use the bathroom before they swim and encourage them to take a bathroom break at least every hour.
- Children should not swim if they have had diarrhea in the past 2 weeks.
- Please use the locker rooms or outdoor cabanas for all diaper changing and remember to wash your hands with warm soap and water after changing diapers. Diaper changing is not allowed on the pool deck or on the lounge chairs.
- Nude toddlers on the pool deck and in the pools are prohibited. Please use the cabanas for changing clothes.
- Many of our pool closures in past years have been due to children throwing up in the pool. As a result, we ask that you take a minimum of a 60 minute break after eating.
Thank you for your cooperation!