At Pacific Sports Resort Redwood Shores, basketball is serious business. Members enjoy friendly pickup games, basketball camps and private lessons on our NCAA-size basketball court or one of six baskets for full- and half-court play, all equipped with glass backboards and an electronic scoreboard.
Pickup/Open Play Schedule
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 5:30 am-7:00 am, and 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Monday: 4:30 pm-6:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:30 am-9:30 am
Please note that gym availability is subject to change weekly. For available gym time, please visit the current schedule, or pick up a copy at the Reception Desk.
- The gymnasium is a family facility designed to be a center of fun, friendly competition and good sportsmanship. Members and guests are expected to conduct themselves accordingly. Violence and/or profane language will not be tolerated.
- All players must be dressed and ready for play wearing non-marking soled shoes.
- Each basketball team may have a maximum of 4 players if the game is played crosscourt. In full-court play, teams may have 5 players.
- When players are waiting, basketball games will be played to a maximum of 21 points (points are scored in 2's and 3's).
- Players are responsible for calling their own fouls.
- In a basketball game, any disputes over infractions will be settled by the offended player shooting one shot from the top of the key. Possession is awarded if the shot is made.
- Players will be responsible for any damage to the facility or abusive use of the equipment.
- For everyone's safety, children under 14 using the gym must be supervised by a parent/guardian or be enrolled in a PSR-supervised program.
- Please keep all food and beverages out of the gym. A water fountain is located nearby in the group exercise foyer.